Self Introduction

Hi there,

I'm Michal, 19 years old and live in Germany. I still go to school, but I'm going to finish it next year.
I'm using Fedora since 2006 and it is a great Linux distribution so I want to support this project as a translator.
Having experience in English, German and Polish I hope that I can help you a little bit.

Take Care

Michal
--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss