Testing - New version of Transifex!

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 11:33:31 UTC 2009

Hi,

L10n Infrastructure team has worked on the new version of Transifex and
made it available for submitting Fedora Translations and showing the
statistics. Since, it's in the testing phase right now, it's not
deployed on the production servers and it doesn't submit translations
upstream (fedora). It is currently able to submit translations for
locally available repos only. So, before we make it live for the usage
for all Fedora Localizers, we need a thorough testing to be done for it.

Here is the new instance of Transifex for the testing purpose:
http://publictest14.fedoraproject.org/tx

If anyone willing to test this new instance of Transifex, please follow
the steps mentioned here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tx0.5_migration_testing
and report the issues you face, on the same page in the "Pressing
issues" section. Please don't forget to add your name as a report for
the issue, so that the L10n infra guys will catch you over the irc or
e-mails to get more details.

Btw, we do encourage the members to report the issues on our IRC channel
(#fedora-l10n), to get them solved quickly. You can ping Rashter,
glezos, asgeirf, ankit if you need any help while testing.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel