Re: stats wrong

Asgeir Frimannsson さんは書きました:
On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Asgeir Frimannsson <asgeirf gmail com>wrote:

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko redhat com>wrote:

Rui Gouveia さんは書きました:

Hi,

The Portuguese stats are all at 0% (except one). Are any upgrades being
done to the system?

Ping L10n Infra team

Japanese stat are all at 0% - 5% too.
Could you have a look at this?
It is nice to know what is wrong, and what is the plan to fix how.

There seems to have been a failed refresh of the stats happening on Sunday.
DL statistics are totally re-calculated every Sunday [which is news to me as
well]. I've started a refresh-job now, but it will probably take a few
hours. I'll be back with an update later.

Statistics are now back up. The error was with the update-script fresh-run
that is run every Sunday, and the way statistics were recalculated.

Asgeir, thanks a lot such super quick action!
L10n Infra team rocks!