Re: Common Content files for Publican now in Transifex

Miloš Komarčević wrote:
Just tried submitting the Serbian translations for the Feedback module
after wrongly submitting to Common Content first instead of Fedora
Brand, but the latter gives me the following error:

"There is a technical error with this module's Changelog file. Please
notify the administrators."

Hope Dimitris and you can figure it out.
Thanks for the alert, Miloš

In the meantime, please email the files directly to me, and I'll check them in manually.

Many thanks for helping out with this
Rudi