Re: Common Content files for Publican now in Transifex

Ruediger Landmann さんは書きました:
With many thanks to Dmitris for stepping me through the process, the Common Content files for Publican are now available in Transifex.

Thanks Rudi,
As many of language teams must have their own proofreading process, the already-translated files also can be encouraged to download and have proofreading, then pushed back.

noriko

They are:

Conventions.po (part of the Publican Common Content module):
Download from your language directory here: https://fedorahosted.org/publican/browser/trunk/publican/content/common Upload to your language directory here: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/publican-common-content

and

Feedback.po (part of the Publican Fedora brand module):
Download from your language directory here: https://fedorahosted.org/publican/browser/trunk/publican-fedora Upload to your language directory here: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/publican-fedora-brand

Notes:
1. As previously discussed on this list, the Conventions.po file contains an extremely long and difficult string. A version of the file with this string broken up into more manageable chunks is available here: http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org//Conventions.po -- if you use this as the basis for your translation, please let me know before uploading this in Transifex; the file will need some manual tweaking once you upload it. 2. These two files are part of two separate Publican modules; one that provides content for all "brands" supported in Publican (Fedora, JBoss, GIMP, oVirt, Red Hat), and one that provides content specifically for Fedora. You will also see a Feedback.po file in the Common Content module; this is NOT the Feedback file that we need as a priority, although translations of it are welcome too! (This file is not a priority in Fedora, because Fedora documents use our own Feedback file, which over-rides the "common" Feedback file) 3. Publican already contains directories for the languages supported by Red Hat, plus a dozen or so community languages that are a high priority for the Fedora 11 Installation Guide (see list below). If you can help out by translating a language which doesn't already have a directory please let me know, or send your request to publican-list redhat com 4. Please remember to include your name and email address in the header of the .po file so that you receive credit for your work! All submissions will also be credited in the CHANGES files for the appropriate module -- see here: https://fedorahosted.org/publican/browser/trunk/publican/CHANGES and here: https://fedorahosted.org/publican/browser/trunk/publican-fedora/CHANGES 5. Mockups of how these two sections currently look in a variety of languages are available here: http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/Common_Content -- I will update these as new translations are received. Please note that some elements on these pages are simply "placeholders" and are not part of the files that need translating (the heading "Preface", for example)

Priority languages:
Many thanks to Richard and Rui for translations into Dutch and European Portuguese. The remaining languages that we still need urgently are:
* Danish
* Greek
* Hungarian
* Indonesian
* Latvian
* Malay
* Norwegian (Bokmål)
* Polish
* Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin characters)
* Swedish
Like I said, any others are most welcome as well.

Cheers
Rudi