Common Content files for Publican now in Transifex

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 04:24:01 UTC 2009

Miloš Komarčević wrote:
> I have now uploaded the translations for Conventions as well, please
> let me know how they work.

Many thanks Miloš – they work fine and you can see your handiwork here:
http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/Common_Content/sr.html and here:
http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/Common_Content/sr-Latn.html

> Also, I have noticed you have moved sr-Latn-RS to sr-LATN, why was
> this necessary? It is incorrect according to RFC4646...

Yes, I know. This is a temporary hack to work around a parsing problem.
This was the reason that some Cyrillic text was appearing even when
building Serbian (Latin). This version works, but, as you say, does not
agree with the standard. I'm investigating :)

Thanks again for your help and hard work!

Cheers
Rudi