Re: Announcing Transifex 0.5

2009/3/20 Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com>:
> Indifex and the Transifex Community are proud to announce the newest version
> of their flagship translation platform, Transifex 0.5.

Great !

Congratulations !

I was able to submit the problematic desktop-effects file I wasn't
able to submit before.
Now I can see it at a 100% instantly !  :-)

It's easier to use than the old DL-Tx interface.
It's a great progress.
My best wishes to the success of this tool.

Thanks

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)