String freeze break

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:22:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

2009/3/25 Rui Gouveia <rui.gouveia at globaltek.pt>:
> Hi all,
>
> Some projects are breaking the string freeze without notice to this
> list. PackageKit and liveusb-creator for example.
> Is this the proper procedure?

my understandig is that these packages are not "officially" fedora 11,
hence they don't have to follow the schedule nor the timelines. Anyway
it would be desirable that they follow this guideline.

Regards!

--
"We the willing, following the unknowing are
doing the impossible. We have done so much

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebookeja'm: http://ca-es.facebook.com/people/Xavier-Conde-Rueda/1620695057