Re: Fedora Websites Test Instance

2009/5/25 Ricky Zhou <ricky fedoraproject org>:
> Hi, we now have some website test instances setup at
> http://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/.  Hopefully, this is helpful for
> proofreading translations, testing out website changes, etc.
> Right now, these instances only have some languages enabled - I'm
> working on making sure that all languages are enabled for the test
> instance.

the following string is not translated in Catalan in

Fedora 11 Leonidas is here!

it doesn't seems to be in

Thanks in advance!
"Be warned in time, James, and remain, as I do, incomprehensible:
to be great is to be misunderstood." -- Oscar Wilde

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebookeja'm: http://ca-es.facebook.com/people/Xavier-Conde-Rueda/1620695057