some issues in docs.fedoraproject.org

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 19:16:22 UTC 2009

2009/10/6 Domingo Becker <domingobecker at gmail.com>:
> 2009/10/6 Ruediger Landmann <r.landmann at redhat.com>:
>>

>> Of course, the degree of localisation depends on the degree of localisation
>> in anaconda.
>
> So, the problem is in anaconda. I'll take a closer look today, I have
> to install Fedora on a desktop computer for production. I will file a
> bug report against anaconda so they include those strings too in the
> pot file.

I installed Fedora 11 in that computer, and anaconda localisation was
impeccable.
After selecting the language, the screen for selecting the keyboard
layout can be localized, but it's a minor issue.
After that, I saw only 1 message in English: "Preparing transaction
from installation source...".
But it lasted less than a second and It's impossible to read it.
No need to mention specspo/summary, but, where in Transifex is it?
So there's no need to file a bug report.

>> Of course, with so many screenshots and so many languages, it's quite
>> possible I made some mistakes here and there.
>
> That's why I say that you probably will need our help.
> We (translators) are more interested than anyone else in its accuracy.
> So let us know, we'll be glad to help you.

Once more, let us know if you need our help.

kind regards

Domingo Becker