[fedora-virt] Release mouse pointer but not keyboard focus

I have a small collection of virtual machines on a Fedora 10 x86_64 host.  I created them with virt-manager.  On occasion, when I release the pointer with Ctrl-Alt, the mouse pointer is released, but the keyboard focus is not.  So I can click in other host windows, but anything I type continues to go to the virtual window that last had focus.

Has anybody else seen this?  I've seen it in a Fedora Rawhide guest on one host, and in a CentOS 5.3 guest on a different host (both hosts are F-10 x86_64).  I'd file a bug, but I'm not sure what component is causing the problem.  Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/