[fedora-virt] Using kvm-autotest to test Fedora KVM

Hi,
	Upstream KVM developers are working hard on a suite of regression tests
for KVM. It would be hugely helpful if people could run kvm-autotest on
their own machines to try and catch as many KVM issues as possible. I've
written up some notes here:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing_KVM_with_kvm_autotest

	I've just run this myself on rawhide using qemu-0.10-5.fc11 and it
succeeded.

Cheers,
Mark.