Re: [fedora-virt] qemu+kvm obsoletes kqemu?

On 08.04.2009 12:37, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

p.s.  there *have* been unofficial packages for fedora:

   http://atrpms.net/dist/f10/kqemu/

FYI, RPM Fusion has (a)kmod-kqemu as well.

but it's easier to just say don't go there.

I tend to agreee, nevertheless , there are lots of Intels CPUs that don't have VT and we don't have Xen in Fedora, so for some use-cases on Desktops it might be nice (albeit VirtualBox might be the better solution in a lot of those cases).

CU
knurd