Re: [fedora-virt] qemu user emulation test package, and is GUEST_BASE broken?

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com> wrote:
>  - We don't see "user emulation mode" as being very important - I'd
>    really be very surprised if many people use it

You must have data on the size of the set of machines with hardware
assisted virtualisation by now.

Yes, the set is growing but the set of machines without is currently
much larger.

The demand is, quite obviously, there as the demand for Xen dom0
support should show. Either that, or people started with Xen (because
of non HW assisted virtualisation) and are reluctant to migrate away
from it.

Anand