[fedora-virt] qemu user emulation test package, and is GUEST_BASE broken?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri Apr 10 13:02:25 UTC 2009

Anand Kumria wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com> wrote:
>
>> doing the control. That's not always the case in a more complex environment,
>> where it's sometimes desirable to do things from scripts or programs without
>> a human in the loop.
>>

> So, presumably, you use utilise virsh in that case?

Think qemu-kvm from command line... started by a script, on demand,
including qemu-img for an individual machine based on a common machine
image.

> Or at least complain a little, with an example, so that it can be
> extended to help you.

As long as the command line interface is available, I have nothing to
complain of, my usage just tends to include a bunch of on-demand totally
unplanned needs. :-(

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO TMR Associates, Inc

"You are disgraced professional losers. And by the way, give us our money back."
    - Representative Earl Pomeroy,  Democrat of North Dakota
on the A.I.G. executives who were paid bonuses  after a federal bailout.