Re: [fedora-virt] qemu user emulation test package, and is GUEST_BASE broken?

Anand Kumria wrote:
On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com> wrote:
doing the control. That's not always the case in a more complex environment,
where it's sometimes desirable to do things from scripts or programs without
a human in the loop.

So, presumably, you use utilise virsh in that case?

Think qemu-kvm from command line... started by a script, on demand, including qemu-img for an individual machine based on a common machine image.

Or at least complain a little, with an example, so that it can be
extended to help you.

As long as the command line interface is available, I have nothing to complain of, my usage just tends to include a bunch of on-demand totally unplanned needs. :-(

--
bill davidsen <davidsen tmr com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc

"You are disgraced professional losers. And by the way, give us our money back."
   - Representative Earl Pomeroy,  Democrat of North Dakota
on the A.I.G. executives who were paid bonuses  after a federal bailout.