[fedora-virt] Re: [Fedora-xen] Re: Dom0 kernels

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Tue Apr 14 14:47:04 UTC 2009

kernel-xen packages are obsoleted by kernel-PAE or kernel packages, so
naming it kernel-xen do not allow to install this kernel.

But may be a completelly different name, like kernel-xen0 or kernel-xendom0
is a better solution like adding something into Release tag.
Each user can have installed dom0 kernel and "classic" kernel on same
machine with normal updates.

		SAL