Re: [fedora-virt] question - installation speed F11 Beta VM on F11 Beta physical

Mike Hinz wrote:

Mark,

I just wanted to follow up on this thread. Do you have any clue as to what is going on with the very slow install?
The most common cause of this is not using KVM when you think you are. Can't help with the config, perhaps someone else can see the problem.

It appears to me that my config is correct. Any light you can shed on this issue would be most appreciated.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen tmr com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc

"You are disgraced professional losers. And by the way, give us our money back."
   - Representative Earl Pomeroy,  Democrat of North Dakota
on the A.I.G. executives who were paid bonuses  after a federal bailout.