Re: [fedora-virt] how can i verify that HW extensions are being used?

Are you testing a full real DVD or just a boot.iso burned to a DVD?

If it's just a boot.iso, that would explain what you're seeing - there are no packages on it so anaconda will use a network source in that case. That would explain booting off a DVD and then seeing lots of network activity.

However if you're using a fullsize however many gig DVD with a Packages/ directory and all that, then there appears to be a bug here. We'd need to check the log files to find out what's going on. If that's the case, could you please open a bugzilla against anaconda and attach the logs?

Thanks,
Denise

mike hinz yr20 com wrote:
Glad I'm not crazy!  Someone else sees the same thing...

So, do you still want bug reports on this?

Regards,

Mike Hinz
President
YR20