Re: [fedora-virt] how can i verify that HW ext ensions are being used?

Denise,

I went onto the F11 beta VM that I created several days ago.   Unfortunately, I can't see any of the logs that you requested below in /tmp.  Did the system delete the logs after a certain amount of time?  If that's the case, do you want me try to create another VM and do another install?  I'll be glad to tackle that tomorrow am, if you want.

Thanks!

Regards,

Mike Hinz
President