Re: [fedora-virt] how can i verify that HW extensions are being used?

Yes, just enter the bugzilla and we'll continue this in the problem report ..
Denise

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 14:14 -0500, Mike Hinz wrote:
It also acts
differently than a normal Fedora 11 beta install on physical HW in that it
asks you for some network adapter info and it appears to me, to install
entirely from the network as the lights on lab switch goes nuts as does the
network activity light on my server AND I see essentially zero activity on
the DVD drive on the server.  I'm convinced therefore that something is just
wrong with the way Fedora 11 installs, at least on the Fedora 11 beta
physical server.
Mark, do you want me to still file a bug on this?

Yes, please do file a bug against anaconda and cc
fedora-virt-maint redhat com

Thanks,
Mark.