[fedora-virt] can i scale the VM install window to see it all?

  i've tried several combinations but i can't see how to keep my VM
install session in a separate window and still see it all (including
the all-important "NEXT" "CANCEL" buttons at the bottom).

  i can always full screen the install session, but i'd really prefer
to keep it in a separate window on my 1280x800 display and somehow
scale it so i can still see the entire thing.  thoughts?

rday

Linked In:                             http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday