[fedora-virt] Windows Compile of Virt-Viewer

Robert Dunkley Robert at saq.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 07:20:47 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have extracted gvncviewer to a Windows Vista box, it looks close to
running but is missing the font and does not work, multiple identical
errors are given:
(gvncviewer.exe:62060): Pango-WARNING **:
`Z:\usr\i686-pc-mingw32\sys-root\mingw
\lib\pango\1.6.0\modules\pango-basic-win32.dll': The specified module
could not
be found.

The path is invalid, I have tried placing this DLL file in the same
folder as the executable but it makes no difference, regsvr32 will not
register the DLL. Do I need to set a path somewhere? Anyone know how to
fix this?

Thanks,

Rob Dunkley