[fedora-virt] Virtualization Test Day

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 20:57:28 UTC 2009

Hey,
	The F11 Test Day for virtualization is next week (Thurs May 7).

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-05-07_Virtualization

	Please join us for the day on #fedora-qa (irc.freenode.net) to help
with testing Fedora's virt tools, writing test cases, filing bugs and
debugging issues.

	On the day, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with other
Fedora developers and contributors to make a real impact on the quality
of Fedora's virtualization features.

	Preferably, anyone planning on joining us for the test day will have a
full updated rawhide host machine installed in advance.

	The wiki page contains a first cut at listing test areas which we will
cover on the day. Each test area will have a set of test cases. We plan
to flesh out these test cases as part of the test day, but if people
could dive in now and start writing some test cases, that would make a
huge difference.

	Chris Lalancette is leading the way here with test cases for Xen DomU
testing:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-05-07_Virtualization:XenDomU

	See you on IRC next week!

Thanks,