[fedora-virt] sysrq key when using 'virsh console'

Greetings,

I'm not able to find if this exists or not, but in attempting to debug a
problem observed in a guest, I need to grab output from several sysrq
commands.

Does the kvm ttyS0 console offer a sysrq hotkey when connecting using
'virsh console'?

Thanks,
James