[fedora-virt] Spec weirdness

I'm looking at the spec file for libguestfs, and all I can say is WTF.
There is a lot of crazyness going on in this spec, chroots within
chroots, making a repo of yum cache packages and using it again, calling
qemu, and none of it is really documented in the spec as for what and
why things are done this way.

The review for this is extremely light on comments regarding the spec
file construction as well, it looks very suspiciously like "it built and
passed rpmlint, let it in!"

I'd really like to see some comments around what's going on here, and
maybe some discussion on public lists of what you're trying to do and
whether or not there are better ways to do that within our buildsystem.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!