[fedora-virt] Am I using kvm?

That is the question :-).

I've used virt-manager on f11 to create a VM where I am at the moment
installing an f11 vm, but I don't see the string "kvm" in anything
involved in this VM. How can I tell what kind of emulation is being
used for the machine? (Shouldn't that be mentioned in the Details
tab somewhere?)

The machine is a xeon system where "vmx" does show up in /proc/cpuinfo
and lsmod shows a "kvm" module. Is it just a given that I will
therefore be using kvm? The only "Virt Type" I was offered by
virt-manager when doing the install was "qemu".