[fedora-virt] KVM VMs and vlans

Hello All,

I need to use VLAN tags for a couple of KVM VMs and the KVM host.  However,
I'm unsure if I should create all of the vlan tagged interfaces on the host
side (and then use two of those interface in the VMs), or if I should only
tag the VM interfaces in the VMs themselves (and tag host NIC for the
host's use).  In either case, I've assumed the host NIC should be
configured as a bridge device.

What's the best/right way to do this?

Regards,

Ranbir