Re: [fedora-virt] Network configuration for qemu+kvm

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:52:04 -0400
Gene Czarcinski wrote:

> Suggestions, pointers to additional documentation and any other comments are
> appreciated.

I found this page to be most useful for me since I wanted my
host to have a static IP and all the other examples I found
were for dhcp:

http://www.howtoforge.com/virtualization-with-kvm-on-a-fedora-11-server

I admit I haven't yet run multiple virtual machines yet, but certainly
with bridged networking on xen, I only needed one bridge device and
could attach multiple virtual machine interfaces to that one bridge.

Just as an aside - considering how many web pages there are on
setting up KVM bridging, I wonder if it should be the default
instead of NAT in tools like virt-manager?