Re: [fedora-virt] Fedora And Virtualization

Don't use VMware Server. It's slow and crappy, use KVM or at least VMware ESXi if you have appropriate hardware, of course.

If you still want to use VMware Server, you don't need to install virtualization kernel. Probably you'll need kernel-devel and kernel- headers packages to build VMware modules.

--Marek