Re: [fedora-virt] Re: [Fedora-xen] Dom0 kernels / 32bit PAE pv_ops dom0 kernel works now

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

rpm -Uvh --force --nodeps kernel-*

I would go for rpm -ivh --nodeps kernel-*
as update will probably uninstall your existing kernels including the one you are running, so I wouldn't recommend it. I should shortly have a kernel that will install on Fedora 11 which doesn't need the --nodeps flag.

	Michael Young