[fedora-virt] F12 alpha

I was able to install  and run F12 alpha (just the packages on the DVD) on F11
plus current maintenance qemu-kvm.

I also tried F12 alpha on F11 + virt-preview ... I could install (if I
specified the system was F9) but the guest immediately reset just after the
"udev" message.  I copied the .img and .xml files from the other system (where
it ran successfully) and it also died.

Is this a known problem?  Any suggestions on data to look at?

Gene