[fedora-virt] Re: [Fedora-xen] Dom0 kernels

caz yokoyama cazyokoyama at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:47:10 UTC 2009

rc7?
BTW, rc7 does not fix the problem I have been encountering which is that
characters in xdm login screen are garbled. On rc3, with nomodeset, it was
fine. However, on both rc6 and rc7, screen becomes blank with nomodeset and
the characters are garbled without nomodeset. My MB is Intel DQ965GF. I
tested on rc3. The characters are garbled when intel_modeset_init() is
called.
-caz