[fedora-virt] Running Gumstix Environment As A Virtual Machine?

Can the Gumstix computer-on-module environment be run as a virtual machine?

http://www.gumstix.com/

I am wondering if there is an easily installed VM for Gumstix that will allow me to avoid buying the hardware while still being able to emulate it's operation. In other words, I'm hoping to save some money by not getting the Gumstix hardware till I really need it.

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA