[fedora-virt] Question about virt-manager devel for Fedora 13

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Dec 9 23:11:41 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I attended the RH Virtual Experience 2009 event today and got to talk with some RH RHEV guys... which led me to a few questions about what might be in the future for Fedora.  I checked the upcoming features page for F13 and nothing is there yet for virt... but just probing to see if anyone has a clue.

Most of the SPICE stuff has been released at spice-space.org.  Are there any plans to add the SPICE protocol to the virt-manager app in Fedora 13?

And a follow-up question... Anyone considering creating a general purpose remote desktop client / server app for Fedora 13 based on SPICE to be a much more performant remote access protocol than freenx and VNC?

I've got about $0.75 to offer as bounty. :)

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street