[fedora-virt] FESCo F-11 Virt features meeting

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 19:01:51 UTC 2009

All,
     I attended the F-11 FESCo meeting on Friday (Feb 27).  They talked about 4
Virt related features:

sVirt - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SVirt_Mandatory_Access_Control -
Approved.  They like the feature, but worried about getting the support into the
Fedora package on time.  They also asked about SELinux support with virt + LVM
partitions, as well as sVirt support with LVM, but I didn't know.

VirtVNCAuth - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtVNCAuth - Approved.
They said that the "how to test" section on the Feature page needs to be filled
out better

SharedNetworkInterface -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Shared_Network_Interface - Deferred to
F-12.  Not enough of the bits are in place to make this feature "testable by
users" by Tuesday.

VirtImprovedConsole -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtImprovedConsole - Approved.  They
want to see the release notes on the feature page filled in.

--
Chris Lalancette