Re: [fedora-virt] Fedora virtualization wiki pages

Hi Robert,

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 11:11 -0500, Robert L Cochran wrote:
> I looked over the "Getting Started" page and it is really nice. I wish
> there was a section on enabling access to USB devices, the hard drive,
> internet...and so on.
>
> How can I contribute to the wiki in these areas, should I go through
> Mark M. with any submissions?

Great stuff. All you need to do is open a Fedora account. It should be
fairly painless. See here:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Editing#Gaining_Edit_Access

Basically you create an account here:

  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new

and then read/accept the Contributor License Agreement (CLA).

Thanks,
Mark.