[fedora-virt] libvirtd log file location

With the various testing I am trying I managed to get myself into
a bad situation.  The libvirtd daemon won't stay up, and I don't
see a log file in the places I've look for it at.

Current situation is this:

'service libvirtd start'	appears to work okay
'service libvirtd status'	says 'libvirtd dead but pid file exists'

I'll reboot in a bit, but I wanted to check the log file first--if
I can find it.

Rich