Re: [fedora-virt] F-11 libvirt no longer creating firewall/iptables rules for virtual network?

Hi Mark,

2009/7/3 Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>:
> Did you figure out what the issue here was?

I am afraid I didn't get to the bottom of the problem because updated
packages for F-11 libvirt appeared which I installed, and they fixed
the problem. My observation was that with previous packages that a
"service libvirtd [reload|restart]" wasn't recreating the needed
iptables rules though. If it's useful I could dig deeper and try
reinstalling the old packages and try to recreate the problem, but I'm
not sure it's worth the trouble.

J.