Re: [fedora-virt] pv_ops dom0 kernel RPM, configuration & setup help anyone?

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

I used "xen-tip/next".

Although there's a newer branch available after that.. "rebase/master", but
I don't know in which shape that is.

That is what my kernels are built against, so it looks like rebase/master is close but not quite there yet (or at least wasn't when I last built from it).

	Michael Young