[fedora-virt] KVM update available?

On the SourceForge page there is a new Fedora KVM release 87 available. No date, no version.

When I open add/remove software under Gnome (Fedora 11) I find that I have QEMU system emulator x86-2:0.10.5-3.fc11 installed and x86-2:0.10-16.fc11 available. This looks like a newer verion but how to I know? There is no release date or release version shown in the lower right pane where the package information is shown. Additionally, the 10.5-3 versus 10-16 versioning makes me hesitate since I am not sure these are one in the same package.

Several problems here that are all contributing to the amount of blog and Email traffic: Consistent documentation and identification of what is current. If the two packages are the same and 10-16 is an update then it should be 10.16-0(?) for consistency.

Should I install this update?

PJAL