Re: [fedora-virt] Virt USB issues (doesn't work without customizing)

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Paul Lambert<eb30750 gmail com> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip.  Yes, I was able to get the selinux software
> updated. But, I do believe the Gnome software should allow for
> alternative hosts to be selected to download from other sites than
> just the main Fedora page.

I am not sure what you mean but both the gnome updater (PackageKit)
and the CLI one (yum) picks from fedora servers a list of mirrors and
downloads from them, all without user intervention.

> After relaunching virt I did get past the selinux error but now I am
> getting blocked at the USB device with could not add the usb host .
> /proc/bus/usb/002/001 and 004.  This appears to be directory
> permission error.  Root has rw but root group on only r.  I switched
> to root when launching virt manager so I should be OK anyway.  Made
> any progress yourself?

I did not test this stuff myself, sorry.

Please when replying make sure you hit "reply all" otherwise you're
not replying to list

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com