Re: [fedora-virt] Update on virtio network driver performance

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 06:44:19PM -0400, Paul Lambert wrote:
OK, so where's the virtio drivers for Windows?  I found a link dated
early March that stated they were coming soon.   Can't find them
anywhere.

Last time I looked there was a virtio network driver for Windows.  The
virtio block driver for Windows was (and I think still is) under
development.  In the meantime, use a network-attached storage device.

Rich.

In the near future (month+-) we plan to release both drivers for windows.

Regards,
Dor