[fedora-virt] Xenner, Ok, who has used it and can somebody provide a syntax example / real example?

Xenner, yes xenner...

Ok, who has used it and can somebody provide a syntax example / real example?

Did the google / yahoo / <insert default search engine here> search, I would like to see an example, as well as hear of everyone's experiences using xenner, while we wait for a more stable native dom0 / upstream support for xen.

Any takers?   :-)