Re: [fedora-virt] libvirt configuration for cluster of qemu/kvm hosts

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:45:56AM +0200, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> Hello,
> is there any pointer about how to set up a cluster of Qemu/KVM hosts?
> I'm on F11 x86_64 for the hosts.

I was going to answer this in detail, but I'm not really an expert on
this.  You may be better off looking at http://ovirt.org/, which is an
open source management tool designed precisely for looking after
networks of virt hosts.  It is based on libvirt, and they have looked
at and solved many of the issues you raise.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top