Re: [fedora-virt] libvirt configuration for cluster of qemu/kvm hosts

The question I keep bumping into is where are the cluster resource scripts for libvirt or kvm virtual machines. Migration is nice, but it doesn't do much good in the event a server decides to up and die instead of going down cleanly...