Re: [fedora-virt] Supermin question

On 31/07/09 16:23, Thomas S Hatch wrote:
I imagine I am missing something obvious, but I can't figure out how to
start a supermin appliance.  I ran the helper script and generated my
initrd and symbolic link to my kernel, but I can't figure out how to use
it beyond that, how to actually boot it.
Thanks!

If you configured libguestfs with supermin (./configure --enable-supermin), it will automatically create the supermin appliance every time you invoke libguestfs. You don't ever have to create the appliance manually.

Matt
--
Matthew Booth, RHCA, RHCSS

M:       +44 (0)7977 267231
GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490