Re: [fedora-virt] iPod Touch + Fedora 11 + KVM + WinXP guest + iTunes?

Laine Stump wrote:
I want a Win XP guest (running under a fresh F11 install) to talk to my shiny new iPod Touch. I tried adding the "Apple Inc. iPod" USB device to the guest's hardware list with virt-manager, but even after restarting everything it isn't recognized (it's still picked up by the host OS - which doesn't know what to do with it - and not seen at all by the guest).

Has anybody done this? Any hints?
At least some of Apple's new hardware is USB 2.x only. QEMU/KVM only supports USB 1.x.