Re: [fedora-virt] libguestfs 'supermin appliance'

Very nice. I could have used a variation on this in a previous life building one-off Redhat-derived distros. My hack was considerably less clever.

To explain what this all means, read this:
>+Furthermore there are certain unlikely changes in the packages on the
>+host which could break a supermin appliance, eg. an updated library
>+which depends on an additional data file.

So does this mean that it doesn't consult RPM for those dependencies on each build (or a 're-config' pass?) or just that there may be poorly-constructed RPM's that don't properly reference their dependencies?

-Bill

http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Cell: 603.252.2606
Twitter, etc.: bill_mcgonigle   Page: 603.442.1833
Email, IM, VOIP: bill bfccomputing com
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/