[fedora-virt] Fedora virtualization -- comments and questions

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 25 17:02:13 UTC 2009

Well I'm a bit confused because it is hard for me to see the connection
you are making to ease of virtualization here. I think you must be
asking a question equivalent to this one:

"Is it possible to move Fedora virtual machines from one system to
another system despite my complicated LVM disk setup?"

Not being an expert, I don't know the answer, but it should (eventually)
be possible for you to move virtual machines from disk to disk. I wonder
if you can copy a Fedora virtual machine to a Windows system and then
run it in VMWare player. I've seen that done for Ubuntu.

Bob