[fedora-virt] Re: [Fedora-xen] Re: Dom0 kernels

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:

I am sending this mail using your dom0 kernel

and it's working fine.

I don't think you have tested it very thoroughly because networking to the guest seems to be broken in my latest kernel. Also the success you have with graphics will depend a lot on what graphics card you have. It is entirely possible that graphics will work in some cases, but they definitely don't in others.

	Michael Young